- Payment: due 60 days in advance of reservation.
- Check-In/Check Out:Check In: 4:00 p.m. Check Out: 10:00 a.m. Unless other arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
- Age Requirements: You must be 24 years of age to rent our homes.
- Key Arrangements: made prior to arrival date through phone/email.
- Rates are in US FUNDS
- Refundable Damage Deposits: Equal to a one night’s stay and are non-refundable should you decide to cancel. Deposits may be held up to 14 days from date of departure, for inspection of any damages.
- Cancellations & Reschedule: Cancellations must be confirmed in writing 30 days prior to your arrival date for return on rental fees. You may re-schedule within the calendar year, excluding Sturgis Rally reservations, if we receive a 30 day cancellation notice.
- Amenities included in all homes: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, laundry facilities, gas grills, linens, towels, place settings for occupancy of each home, kitchenware, and small appliances. Starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, dish soap, & dishwasher detergent.
- Cleaning requirements: Each home has individual cleaning fee. Dispose of all garbage in designated area, all garbage must be bagged. Empty Dishwasher, dishes clean and returned to cupboards. Place dirty linens and towels in laundry area.
- All homes are smoke-free.
- No pets allowed.
- Minimum Stay Requirement: 2 nights
- Holiday Rates: Apply to the following holidays - President’s Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, Labor Day Weekend, Christmas thru New Year’s Holiday (December 20 - January 1)
Sturgis Rally Reservations
Sturgis Rally reservations have a $1,000.00 deposit and are non-refundable should you decide to cancel.
Payments due in full by May 1st.
We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, & credit cards. For your convenience, we accept credit card payments as well.
Vacation Home Disclosure
Black Hills Adventure Lodging will not be liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from negligence of guests or friends of guests. We will not assume responsibility for loss, delay, or expense caused by weather or other circumstances beyond the control of Black Hills Adventure Lodging. Black Hills Adventure Lodging reserves the right to change accommodations without notice, up to and including the date of arrival, due to maintenance or sale of home. We will attempt to provide equal accommodations or upgrade at no additional charge. Rates are subject to change without notice and availability.
Black Hills Adventure Lodging does not have control over the mechanical performance of private hot tubs. If a hot tub becomes inoperable during your stay and maintenance cannot be performed, you may contact our office for further instruction. There will be no refunds for inoperable hot tubs. Black Hills Adventure Lodging is not responsible for any act of negligence in the use of a hot tub. The renter assumes all responsibility for self and guests in the care and use of any hot tub. Persons with heart trouble, pregnant women, and children should avoid use. No alcohol before or while you are in hot tub. Black Hills Adventure Lodging is not responsible for any accidents. Use at your own risk.