We know these unique and unusual times with the Coronavirus pandemic have caused many uncertainties of how we will all be impacted. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones are safe during this time. Our team here at Black Hills Adventure Lodging want you to know we empthasize with each and every one of you.
Your Safety In Mind
The safety of you and your family during this time is our top priority and we've taken additional steps to make sure we're diligently cleaning and sanitizing our properties for the safety of our guests, as we always do. Our housekeeping staff is trained to be diligent with their cleaning protocols and take additional time to properly sanitize the areas in our properties that are the most vulnerable. Our amazing housekeeping team continues to use the best practices in the industry and have included some new CDC guidelines for sanitization into their daily protocols to maintain the cleanliness of our cabins for the safety of our guests. We encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns regarding our protocols and additional steps we've taken.
Updated Temporary Cancellation Policy
- Reservations from May 1 - May 31 are being evaluated on a case-by-case basis for rescheduling within the year.
Current Updates From The Area
- Casino's in Deadwood have opened again.
- Restaurants in the area are open for both curbside pick-up and limited on-site dining.
- Hiking and mountain biking trails are open in the area and the National Forsest and lakes are open.
- ATV trails are still expected to open their normal time in May.
- Custer State Park, the Badlands, and Mount Rushmore and other parks are currently open.
- Golf Courses are open.
- Currently the Sturgis Rally in August is on Schedule.
Travelers Insurance Questions
If our current or future guests have questions around the travelers insurance purchased and how it relates to coverage of your reservation during this time, please review the Description of Coverage that was sent to you in the reservation confirmation email, or give CSA Travel Protection a call at 1-866-999-4018.